Freak o' Lantern Freak o' Lantern

pretty cool game Evil-Dog as usual :)

you shoulda made your son as the monster :P

evil-puppy

Evil-Dog responds:

hahaha should have

ClickJump ClickJump

pretty cool game.. could do with more advanced graphics though.. and thanks for using my song man :)

keep on truckin!

DOHnuts responds:

Np; thanks for making the song :)

And yeah, I should focus more on graphics in future games...

Goin Up Goin Up

the controls..

for this game leave muc h to be desires - also at times he sticks and just stares at you like an idiot. The controls are much too slippery.. I think.. and at times you just seme to careen out of control. If the controls were tightened this could be a great game. As it stands however it falls short of expectations.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

broken..

and it seems to have been for a long time.. used to run real smoothly now it just tells you you need to sign in when you already are. For any of you who want a chat that works go to my newspost and come to the old chat.. or click the various sigs advertising it you see in the portal.

fix yer chat dude!

NG Audio Bridge NG Audio Bridge

glitch

if you click enable at the beginning after it asks you if you are a muisician - the entire player fucks up - and the visualizations don't pop up - just thought I'd let you know ;)

otherwise awesome :P

gumOnShoe responds:

I've never had that happen... I will check on that...

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

yo um..

the guitar hro ones dont seem to work nemore - they don't recognize keystrokes.. has the game changed since I last played it?

King of Sweden King of Sweden

score of 1802 :P

so far I'm #1 but I'm sure someone will eventually beat it - oh well - a canadian is currently the king of sweden! ALL BOW BEFORE ME!

if someone beats it i'll simply beat them - noone can beat me in this game - noone! >:)

ttursas responds:

LOL man! That's a great score you have, better than what I can get, but check out the game at Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/tturs as/king-of-sweden : Nutti - 10960 (a guy from FINLAND!!!!) LOOOL :D

Avoidance Ball Avoidance Ball

too damn hard

when I got to the light out levels where the lights dome down and then i hit something and I cant see where the ball is i was like "fuck this" hahaha..

but ya not bad for your first game - you totally raped the sound quality of my song though - put it at full quality - really - you don't have to worry about file size - might as well let everyone hear the song at full quality :)

good stuff though!

Z-Rox Z-Rox

hahaha..

7 reviews already eh evil-dog - congrats on the front page! It was kinda obvious that it would BE on the front page :P

the game is insane everyone btw.. right up to level 100..

-shawn-

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

hahaha...

I'm gay and I still found it funny - I also passed with flying colours - then i got them all wrong just so it would temm me im gay rofl :P